The perfect last minute holiday gifts
I used to be that girl that would leave her shopping to the very last minute. I would run out to the mall on December 24th racing against the clock. Things have changed now that I have become a mom. Shopping now involves more lead time and planning.
But, I have realized that even with all the preparation, my baby brain still trumps time and time again. I thought I was done all of my shopping for this year – but ugh looks like I have forgotten a couple people on my list (sorry). And I really don’t want to hit the mall at this point.
Consequently, we have put together some amazing last minute gift ideas that should satisfy everyone on your list – you don’t even have to go out to the mall for these awesome finds – here goes:
- Absolutely love this licensed product line including branded lunch kits. Just in time for the release of the new Star Wars Movie Rogue. Send your kiddo back to school in January with some new and cool lunch gear – we love these ones!
From flowers and fire trucks to Barbie and Spiderman, Thermos stainless steel bottles, food jars and snack jars are durable and come in an assortment of amusing designs for the kids. The vacuum insulation technology assures maximum temperature retention and the extra wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from and clean.
You can buy the Thermos brand at most retailers across Canada and the US. Give Target a try – they now even ship to Canada.
- We first discovered this fun bath product when watching an episode of Shark Tank. Then my sons tried out their own SoapSox character in the tub and had an absolute blast. They love putting soap in the stuffie’s mouth and washing themselves which is a bonus for mom!
Hey dads – listen up…!
- Ruby Ribbon We just recently found about this awesome shapewear company that caters to small and bigger sizes. The shapewear is super comfortable, fashionable and sexy. Ruby Ribbon encourages women to ditch their bras for their camis – I have ordered one and it is on the way so I can’t wait to see if this works for me!
I had a look through their catalogue and their products are gorgeous and functional – have a look!
- My husband is one of the hardest people to buy for – he loves fashion – he loves tech. When I came across MPG’s Utility Hooded Backpack I thought it was such a cool product and checked all the boxes.
This fashionable yet functional unisex backpack features a unique, stow-away hood, detailed dual entry and water resistant fabric. This versatile gift for fathers, boyfriends and brothers caters to city commuting, travel and outdoor activities alike.
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Pair of Thieves
- My husband loves his socks – he could buy socks every day of the week – it’s his thing and he loves funky socks.
They offering fun, functional and matching socks for moms & kids and dads & kids. How cute are their designs!
Pair of Thieves blends bold designs with high performance elements to make socks & underpants that are Ready For Everything. Founded by 3 friends (and Dads), Cash Warren, Alan Stuart & David Ehrenberg, who decided they just couldn’t stand a mediocre product, especially socks that got “drunk” and fell down. They spent 2 years developing a better men’s sock, then a better kid’s sock, an incredible boxer brief, and now women’s. Pair of Thieves is here to make basics a lot less basic using performance fabrics, construction, and features to keep you dry, cool, comfortable, chafe-free, and happy, to further their mission to make “The Most Fitting Socks & Underpants in All the Land.”
Who’d You Rather
- As a kid we used to play lots of board games together as a family including Monopoly and Balderdash. I love board games and when we learned that Who Would You Rather was invented by two Torontonians we were all ears. Ellen has played it with Hillary Clinton, Jimmy Kimmel and Kris Jenner, to name a few. Who’d You Rather is a celeb based, twisted fantasy party game. You can buy the game here.
Here are some funny ones…Who’d you rather read you a bedtime story?
A. Bruce Springsteen or B. Chris RockWho’d you rather have a food fight with?
A. Ivanka Trump or B. Tina Fey
Who’d you rather play naked Twister with?
A. Snoop Dogg or B. Dr. Phil
The Great Gilly Hopkins DVD
- Featuring Hollywood’s heavy hitters such as Glenn Close, Octavia Spencer, Kathy Bates, Julia Stiles and Sophie Nelisse and based on the award-winning novel of the same name, The Great Gilly Hopkins is a must-watch for the whole family and perfect gift for the holidays. Read our review here.
Have any other last-minute gift ideas to add? Please feel free to add your comments below 🙂 Happy Shopping! xo