Quick & Cheerful Holiday Centerpieces
I can’t wait to share my simple yet elegant holiday centerpieces that will add color to your table in less than 5 minutes! Here goes:
The holidays can be such a busy time for everyone, especially if you’re hosting – I love how simple this centerpiece DIY is, and how instantly it will add a pop of color and freshness to your table.
Items You Need:
- Small vases (I picked up mine from the Dollar store)
- Bags of frozen cranberries (you can use non-frozen ones as well, I just find the frozen ones last longer)
- Cedar/boxwood boughs
- Burlap Ribbon
- Jute Rope
- Decorative stems (optional, I used cream holly’s for some of the centerpieces)
- Fill up your vase with your frozen cranberries and add cold water
- Cut your boughs down to size
- Fill the vase with the boughs and enjoy!
- You can also wrap the vase with burlap ribbon and tie it into place using a decorative ribbon or jute string
- Add any leftover boughs to your presents (weaving it in-between your ribbon) or your table setting (placing some in a grouping with your flatware)
- Its all about the little touches that make everything a bit more special 😉
Kasia Waloszczyk, an accredited Interior Stylist/Decorator, also runs her own design company, Kasia Waloszczyk DESIGNS, a savvy and trendy décor service that caters to clients in the Greater Toronto Area. As a colour expert, Waloszczyk has held independent seminars on colour and pattern trends. She has also worked with design firms overseas, developing textile colours, designs, and patterns applicable for the North American market.
Gifted with a keen eye for colours and shades, Kasia Waloszczyk has been applying her colour and design techniques for more than 15 years in the industry. A design expert on CTV’s The Marilyn Denis Show, Waloszczyk’s work has always kept her ahead of design trends and has also given her an in-depth expertise on fabrics for creative custom window treatments and unique upholstery, for both residential and commercial spaces.