One Pan Wonderful Meal (30 minutes or less)
Meet Danielle Reid, Mother of 4 and Urban Suburban Mommy’s food contributor. She’ll be bringing you wonderful meal ideas that are fast, easy and healthy for the whole family! Here is her first recipe and you’ll love it!
This meal is STONEsational for you, crazy busy families. With a busy schedule and minimal time, this is the perfect recipe for you to incorporate into your Meal Planning schedule.
It’s simple, easy and well balanced. I use a Stone Sheet pan (a.k.a Large Bar Pan) in my Kitchen, and I’m sure many of you also own one that you “never use”. WEll pull that guy out! If you don’t have a Stone Sheet Pan (a.k.a Large Bar Pan), grab your sheet pan of choice. This meal still works just as well for you too! If you’re a large family 5 or more, you may want to double this recipe and use 2 Sheet Pans. I am a Double Sheet Pan person myself.
The best part about this recipe is you can tailor it specifically to your families likes and dislikes… AH-HA!!!!!
What you need: **For one pan (if using 2 pan, remember to double)
- 2 Large Baking Potatoes
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup of Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3/4 Panko crumbs
- 1 tsp of your favorite seasoning/rub i.e. Rosemary, Lemon Pepper, or Bell Pepper
- 1 tbsp of shredded Parm Cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper
What You Do:
Pre-set oven to 425°F
- Cut potatoes and zucchini into 1/4″ slices
- Wedge the Onion and Red Pepper
- Mix Potatoes, Zucchini, Onion, Red Pepper, Mushrooms, Olive Oil, Minced Garlic, Salt and Pepper in a large bowl, stir to evenly coat all veggies.
- Arrange Veggies around the outside of your pan, leaving the center open
- If you have Coating trays, grab them here, or use bowls or plates. Lightly beat the egg and place in one tray. Combine the Panko, some salt to taste, Parmesan Cheese, Rosemary (or seasoning of choice) in another bowl.
- Dip the Chicken into the Egg Mixture then into the Panko mixture, coat completely and place the chicken in the center of the Pan (the space provided earlier)
- Bake at 425°F for 22-25 minutes, or until the Chicken is done (no longer pink in the middle)
Meal Planning, Meals in Minutes and Independant Consultant for the Pampered Chef
Danielle’s Pampered Kitchen..Healthy Meals in Minutes