Baked Tuna Pasta (fast and healthy)
To all my fellow busy families out there.. my posts are directed to you. As we must stick together to make good decisions for us and our families while trying to meet every deadline we’ve previously committed to meeting. Are we over-committed? Yes we are! but there is a certain sense of accomplishment that comes from meeting all of those crazy deadlines. We all realize that at some point things will have to change, but that’s for another day!! Today we are going to ROCK what we have, WITH what we have. So let’s Rock this… Baked Tuna Pasta with Sundried Tomatoes. One Pot, One Mess, One clean-up.
What You Need:
375 g (approx 3 cups) of uncooked Pasta (Rigatoni or Fusili)
3 Cups of Chicken Broth
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Sun Dried Tomatoes packed in oil, Drained and sliced
1/2 med onion, diced
2 Garlic Cloves, Pressed
3 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Cans of Tuna (packed in water), drained
1 lemon, wedged
1/2 chopped fresh parsley
salt and pepper to taste.
What You Do:
Directions. * This recipe uses both the stovetop and the Oven.
- Set oven to 350° F. Add Oil to Stovetop safe 4-qt Dutch Oven or an Oven Safe 4-qt pc of Cookware on Med-High Heat.
- Saute Garlic and Onions until Translucent.
- Add Tuna, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, 1/2 of the Parmesan Cheese, Broth, Pasta, salt and pepper
- Bring the Broth to a boil on stovetop.
- Place in the Oven for 25 Min (or until Pasta is cooked through) * use this time to change you clothes or help with homework!!
- Remove from Oven, Spoon in to bowl, adding Parley, remaining Parmesan Cheese and a Lemon Wedge as garnish.
This Recipe is SO SIMPLE and SO GOOD. It’s a amazing what happens when you combine some simple ingredients with a Flavor Booster such as Sun Dried Tomatoes… Even the kids LOVE it!!
Meal Planning, Meals in Minutes and Independant Consultant for the Pampered Chef
Danielle’s Pampered Kitchen..Healthy Meals in Minutes